New module for Python

Tyler W. Wilson tyler.w.wilson at gte.net
Fri Jan 4 10:29:28 EST 2002

Thanks. I decided to do the DirectShow Module anyway. I know it, and there
is enough to it that as you, I will learn a lot.

So, I have the basic functionality working: you can play any media type that
your local machine can play. I am going to build a simple Tk MediaPlayer
interface, and try to get status notification working.

So, the next question: what is the best way to get it out into the world?
Sourceforge, Vaults of Parnassus, or my own home page (I guess I shoudl get
one)?

Thanks all,
Tyler

news:usn9nbq0e.fsf at online.no...