ANN: Python course in Silicon Valley (1/28-3/25)

Wesley J. Chun wesc at deirdre.org
Wed Jan 23 02:07:54 EST 2002

one last reminder that open enrollment for this course are still
available.  contact Mickal at the number below for information.

details:  monday nites, 6:30-9:30p, 1/28-3/25 (!2/18), sunnyvale

in addition to the course description at the website below, there
is a course website with the syllabus, schedule, topics, homework,
handouts, etc. here:

http://instruction.ucsc-extension.edu/wesc/013e44

finally, the website for the textbook is in the .sig below.  feel
free to contact me directly if you have any questions.  hope to
see some of you in class this coming week!

-wesley

> Wesley J. Chun <wesc at deirdre.org> wrote in a msg on Jan 9, 2002...
>
> After a 1 year hiatus, UC Santa Cruz Extension is once again
> offering a Python course, Python Programming (I).  The course
> is 8 weeks in total, one night a week (Monday nights) from
> January 28 - March 25 (no class on Presidents' Day, Feb 18).
>
> The class is taught in Sunnyvale.  The course description and
> enrollment information can be found below or by calling Mickal
> at 408-566-4534:
>
> http://instruction.ucsc-extension.edu/wesc/013e44cd.htm
>
> if all goes well, i may be teaching a new course in the Spring,
> Python Programming 2, which follows right after the 1st course.
> if enrollments are not high enough for the advanced class, then
> i will probably teach the 1st class again.  i have also put in
> a proposal for a "completely new to programming" course for
> newbies, but that has yet to be approved.
>
> anyway, hope to see some of you in class later this month!!
>
> -wesley

"Core Python Programming", Prentice Hall PTR, © 2001
    http://starship.python.net/crew/wesc/cpp/

wesley.j.chun :: wesc at deirdre.org
cyberweb.consulting :: silicon valley, ca && las vegas, nv
http://www.dnai.com/~wesc/cyberweb/