if as an operator?

Giorgi Lekishvili gleki at gol.ge
Thu Jan 10 21:01:16 EST 2002

Sure!
I never need to a help in getting the latest developments in my field,
but programming is another area.

Python is loved among computational chemists and chemometricians for its
elegant simplicity, yet being very powerful in data handling, and all I
know is __built_in__ and Numeric+SciPy+MMTK:)))

That's why I ask so many simple questions:)

I much appreciate the help from this newsgroup, and I think I can
contribute in reward making Neural Networks and data Analysis stuff.

Grtz,
Giorgi