readline completion for python 2.1 on win32?

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Thu Jan 3 01:32:30 EST 2002

Are you talking about command-completion in the interpreter? If so, make
your life even better and use the PyCrust shell.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pycrust

PyCrust supports auto-completion, shows tooltips, and also has a Namespace
Viewer.

PyCrust is included in the latest wxPython release (2.3.2.1) and is used by
PythonCard too.

http://www.wxpython.org/

http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/

ka