Text to Speech

Fedor Baart fedor at mailandnews.com
Tue Jan 29 14:29:45 EST 2002

You might also want to take a look at the microsoft agent technology. This
technique is used for the annoying paperclip in Office. You can program it
to move, show textballoons, speak and even to listen. It is actually quite
fun to work with. I wonder why microsoft didn't use its full capacity in
Office. (Probably because the paperclip as it is now, is annoying enough)
There is a section on microsoft.com dedicated to Ms Agent. I think it can be
easily implemented in your python programs.

Fedor

> I'm a phyton newbie... and I do not know how to start... anyone knowing
where to find a text2speech library or some documented algorithms for