How do I pass dict as parameterlist in Python 1.52 ?

maxm maxm at mxm.dk
Fri Jan 11 08:45:25 EST 2002

I am writing a product in Zope, and it works fine on Zope 2.4.3 (Python 2.1)
where I developed it. Now I am testing it on Zope 2.3.3 (Python 1.5.2) To be
backwards compatible, but When I start the server I get an error:

manage_addots_UserForm = HTMLFile('manage_addots_UserForm',
        globals(), **{'formatTypes':ots_User.formatTypes})
                   ^
 SyntaxError: invalid syntax

So my guess is that I need to use another way to pass a dict as a
parameterlist. Has anybody got a clue?

regards Max M