The book "Programming Python" by van Rossum et al

Vincent A.Primavera vincent_a_primavera at netzero.net
Thu Jan 10 07:46:03 EST 2002

Hello,
	Never read the first edition but I am reading the second...  I guess the
major differences are that it sort of picks up where "Learning Python" leaves
off, weeding out most of the introductory core language material to cover the
more advanced topics in depth.  Check out the preface.
--
	Thank you,

	Vincent A. Primavera.