Servlet in Jython using ZEOB?

Syver Enstad syver-en+usenet at online.no
Sun Jan 27 21:17:57 EST 2002

mishre at hushmail.com (Mishre) writes:

> Has anyone tried to use Jython to create a servlet which uses ZEOB for
>
> storage?  Looking at the Jython web site it appears that I could use
> org.python.util.PythonInterpreter to get access to ZEOB; if it
> imports.

Looking at the docs, I think you are mistaken. The PythonInterpreter
class is a jythonInterpreter not a CPython interpreter, it is used for
emedding interactive interpreters in jython/java programs.

Maybe you could use Pyro to connect to a CPython Pyro server that
takes care of the connection to ZEO. It might be too slow though.