Pythonically-expressed nested-loop break?

Tim Hammerquist tim at vegeta.ath.cx
Mon Jan 14 23:11:34 EST 2002

Delaney, Timothy <tdelaney at avaya.com> graced us by uttering:
[ snip q re. nested while loops ]
> Additionally IM(NS)HO, it is incredibly ugly.

Definitely. It's also worth noting that Perl's use of labels makes this
incredibly ugly construct possible. IM(NS)HO, Python's lack thereof is a
Good Thing (TM).

> I mean *really*
> *really* ugly.  It's kind of like comparing it to space. Space is
> big ... (see HHGTTG for the rest).

... You just won't believe how vastly hugely mind-bogglingly ugly
it is.  I mean, you may think it's a Bad Thing (TM) to have goto(),
but that's just peanuts to nested this programming construct.
Listen ...

Tim Hammerquist
--
Don't hit the keys so hard, it hurts.