Autocoding >Re: "Introduction to Ethics",

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at acm.org
Sun Jan 27 14:27:16 EST 2002

Kragen Sitaker <kragen at pobox.com> writes:
> Craig Brozefsky <craig at red-bean.com> writes:
>> I've read almost all of them, and I understand what you see VIC as.
>> Might I suggest that you perhaps set your sights for an example
>> code on a project which is completable in a year or so of work in
>> your spare time, and when complete may not ever be part of the
>> finished VIC, but will embody the model of user interaction you are
>> talking about.

> Can you explain what he sees VIC as, please?  I really want to know,
> but I can't figure it out.

It sort of looks like the denizens of comp.sys.amiga.misc drove him
from there, and he as a result headed to comp.lang.python and
gnu.misc.discuss to spread his "vision."

If they couldn't figure it out, as users of the First Supercomputing
Platform, used to render Babylon 5, it seems unlikely that anyone will
here...
--
(concatenate 'string "aa454" "@freenet.carleton.ca")
"I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991