Rue the day...

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Jan 29 07:36:50 EST 2002

"Robin Becker" <robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:xjodfKADjnV8Ew1a at jessikat.demon.co.uk...
> In article <3C564908.124C6148 at engcorp.com>, Peter Hansen
> <peter at engcorp.com> writes
> >Chris Gonnerman wrote:
> >>
> >> It doesn't matter whether your response is kind or cruel, agreeable or
> >> argumentative, it's the *attention* he craves.  Just don't talk to him.
> >> Not at all, even if he calls you terrible names.  If we ignore him long
> >> enough, he'll eventually go away.
> >
> >"The 'Norwegian Blue' Ribbon Campaign to Shun Rue in c.l.p."
> >
> >Chris, would you be an honorary founding member?  :-)
> >
> >(Count me in.  I'm going cold turkey.  Please flame me violently if
> >I have a relapse.)
> now if only we could redirect him toward perl :)

Well, he didn't seem to notice when I set followups to alt.stupid. So you'd
only need to forge an address of your own to avoid becoming a part of the
resulting conflagration :-)

regards
 Steve

PS: Peter -- STOP IT! [That's for nothing, now be careful!]
--
Consulting, training, speaking: http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming: http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/