Is there any way can make me using python with mysql on win32

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Jan 7 16:18:40 EST 2002

"Kick" <store_li at sina.com> wrote in message
news:a1aaeg$nhe93$1 at ID-12869.news.dfncis.de...
> Thank you! I got it. It is now running on my machine. But mxODBC still
won't
> work for me on mysql. While,...it really can get well with SQL 7.0.

Did you install the ODBC driver for MySQL? It's called MyODBC, and you can
get it at

    http://www.mysql.com/downloads/api-myodbc.html

Once you install it, MySQL databases can be accessed via mxODBC just like
any others with ODBC drivers. Works fine for me on Win98, and shoudl also
work on other Windows platforms.

regards
 Steve
--