'Compile' into Python and examples using SPARK

gyromagnetic gyromagnetic at excite.com
Tue Jan 8 12:20:59 EST 2002

Hi,
I am a newbie in this area, but (ignoring my better judgement) am
about to get started writing a little language for an application I am
building. I would like to use a tool that will 'compile' my language
into Python.
I have found John Aycock's SPARK module, and it appears to be the
right sort of tool for this purpose.
I was wondering if anyone could point me to examples or documentation
of SPARK outside of what is contained on Mr. Aycock's website
(http://www.csr.uvic.ca/~aycock/python/content.html) that might help
bring me up to speed in this area.

Any additional advice is appreciated, including recommendations for
other (newbie-friendly) tools.

Thanks.

-Brad