Changing Opcode Numbers

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Wed Jan 30 16:38:18 EST 2002

"Emmanuel Astier" <emmanuel.astier at winwise.fr> wrote in message
news:3c584857.32886828 at news.free.fr...
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Python for a Multiplayer game on Internet.
> The code in python rules all the logic part of the game, so I would
> like to protect this part of the code as much as possible...
>
> Is changing the Opcode order (that means creating my own python lib )
> in opcode.h enougth to make a good protection from python decompiler ?
>
> thanks for any advice, comment, and any form of answer...

Not, if you are identifiablt the author of the code, now you've posted this
question and described your proposed technique in the public domain!

secrets-have-to-be-kept-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Consulting, training, speaking: http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming: http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/