autocoding project proposal

Michal Wallace sabren at manifestation.com
Mon Jan 21 14:57:04 EST 2002

On 21 Jan 2002, Timothy Rue wrote:

> You are refering to indentation. The autocoding process should only needs
> to keep track of how deep the code it is currently dealing with is. Really
> no different than how you or I do it. In fact the computer is far more
> likely to not lose track of how deep it is, and if it does, then we should
> be able to fix it.

My zebra project turns an html template language into python
code, and does exactly this. The docs are out of date but
the code is available from cvs at:

   http://sf.net/projects/zebra/

Cheers,

- Michal   http://www.sabren.net/   sabren at manifestation.com
Give your ideas the perfect home: http://www.cornerhost.com/
 cvs - weblogs - php - linux shell - perl/python/cgi - java