New Time format

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at riverhall.NOTHANKS.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 04:11:35 EST 2002

Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com> wrote:

>Better yet, modify Cliff Well's nice __isotime function to PRINT the
>time.strftime format you want in addition to the formatted output.
>Then stick that function wherever you keep your programming tools.
>Then every time you need to use strftime, run the program and jam
>in whatever format you forgot into your real program.   This will
>save agony in maintainability headaches later.
>
>Laura Creighton

The various roll-your-own solutions are all very nice and I've written
similar myself but they don't match the convenience of having it in
the standard library - especially when it comes to distributing
software.
--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd