Killing processes on win32

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Thu Jan 3 18:13:22 EST 2002

graham.ashton at cis.co.uk (Graham Ashton) writes:

> Thanks for the (impressively speedy) response. I'm now off to find
> somebody with a copy of MSVC++. <sigh>

Why not just stick with a standalone utility (we use pskill from
sysinternals)?

Note that you mentioned that 'kill' from the resource kit won't kill
the process.  If that's the case, the odds are good you won't be able
to via the other methods either, since they're all going to eventually
boil down to the same underlying API call.  It may just be wedged.

--
-- David