Who wants a Python programming job in Austin, Texas ?

Russell Turpin russell_turpin at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:27:40 EST 2002

First, let me apologize for getting anyone's hopes up. I
do NOT have a job for you. For now, I'm just trying to
get a sense of the availability of Python programmers in
central Texas. Send me an email, and I will report the
tally back here, in case others are interested in this.
Here are the relevant questions:

  Are you looking for a job as a software developer?

  How long have you been a software engineer?

  How long have you been programming in Python?