ANN: cgidocs.py 0.1

Sheila King usenet at thinkspot.net
Sat Jan 5 17:10:40 EST 2002

On Fri, 04 Jan 2002 08:53:00 GMT, gerson.kurz at t-online.de (Gerson Kurz)
wrote in comp.lang.python in article <3c356bd6.959101625 at news.isar.de>:

> cgidocs.py is a CGI-based Viewer for the Python 2.2 Documentation.
> Features are:
>
> - a hierarchic table-of-contents,

Looks really nice, and I like your TOC. However, the little plus and minus
icons in the hierarchic tree are not "working" for me. At least, in Mozilla
0.9.6, when I click on the plus/minus icons, nothing happens. I got quite a
few of the subtrees opened, and then I wanted to close some of them, and
couldn't figure out a way to do this.

> - an alphabetically sorted index,
> - and a fulltext search engine (if installed locally)

Do you not have this installed? I wanted to try out your search engine, but
couldn't find any link to such an item.

> - Freeware, open source.
...<snipped>...
> The online version does not include
> grep search (although you could modify the source to do so).

Ahhh...I should've read this far.

> Download and more information is available at
>
> http://www.p-nand-q.com/cgidocs.htm

Thanks. Looks interesting.

--
Sheila King