Where is PyObject_DelItemString?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Jan 9 23:26:20 EST 2002

Ixokai wrote:

>     Okay, I must be loosing it. :) I just updated my current CVS tree, and
> opened up Objects/abstract.c and .h, and in both files, the only reference
> to PyObject_DelItemString is the one mentioned above-- pointing
> PyMapping_DIS to PyObject_DIS.
>     In my copy, PyObject_DelItem in abstract.c is followed by
> PyObject_AsCharBuffer.  And there is only one occurance of the string,
> "PyObject_Del" in the file-- DelItem.
>     *sniff* :)

Try a CVS status:

cvs -z4 -q status -v abstract.c
File: abstract.c       	Status: Up-to-date

    Working revision:	2.94
    Repository revision:	2.94	/cvsroot/python/python/dist/src/Objects/abstract.c,v
    Sticky Tag:		(none)
    Sticky Date:		(none)
    Sticky Options:	(none)

    Existing Tags:
	release22-mac            	(revision: 2.93)
	release22-maint          	(branch: 2.93.6)
	release22                	(revision: 2.93)

And I see this was recently fixed, *after* 2.2

Revision : 2.94