COM specific stuff usable by Python : Appropriate Place to Post??

Michael Kelly mkelly2002NOSPAM at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 14:26:54 EST 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:37:02 GMT, "Bo Vandenberg"
<bosahv at netscapenospam.net> wrote:

>You might approach the owner of the Python for Delphi Page:
>http://www.multimania.com/marat/delphi/python.htm

Well actually probably the only people who wouldn't
use it would be Delphi programmers since they
have TIniFile built in to the VCL.  Perhaps a Win32
specific Python page?  It's a COM thing that can
be used by any IDispatch so its only relevance
to Python is that Python doesn't have a class
I'm aware of with as many features for .ini file
manipulation.

I'll take another look around I 'spose too.
Thanks.

Mike

--

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
    -- Groucho Marx