Autocoding project proposal.

Jonathan Hogg jonathan at onegoodidea.com
Thu Jan 31 03:08:45 EST 2002

On 31/1/2002 3:28, in article 8775.795T1852T13954726threeseas at earthlink.net,
"Timothy Rue" <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I recall hearing stories about how those who see auras a few hundred years
> ago were consider witches, today we have krillian photography that proves
> auras exist.

Unfortunately a poor example to prove your point with as Kirlian photography
has been widely debunked. Kirlian photography proves that gas ionises in a
strong electric field and then due to differences in moisture, temperature,
and pressure, causes pretty patterns to appear on photographic plates.

Jonathan

and-what-do-we-do-with-witches?'ly yrs ;-)