OT again... is there an IMAP expert in the house?

Sheila King usenet at thinkspot.net
Mon Jan 28 00:10:56 EST 2002

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:49:41 -0600, "Chris Gonnerman"
<chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net>  wrote about Re: OT again... is
there an IMAP expert in the house?:

> "Sheila King" <usenet at thinkspot.net> wrote in message
> news:<a31k0c.3vsgovh.1 at kserver.org>...
> >
> > Mercury mail server v3.3 does offer IMAP and is free. For win32 platforms.
> >
> > http://www.pmail.com
>
> The main site lists 3.21c as the current version and doesn't offer 3.3...
> where do I find this?

Here is the pre-release announcement for the v3.3 as accounced in June 2001
on the Mercury Mailing list. If you are going to run Mercury, I highly
recommend joining the list for support and help. Read on.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

"When introducing your puppy to an adult cat,
restrain the puppy, not the cat." -- Gwen Bailey,
_The Perfect Puppy: How to Raise a Well-behaved Dog_