ODP parser in Python

Amr Malik aeamalik at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 23:56:35 EST 2002

Has anyone written a python remote parser for ODP? a'la POD or PHOD
(php). Just to grab the content right off the DMOZ site and present it
in the local page. I've seen Oedipus and there is zOpenDirectory, but
they're too unweildy for a simple remote one. There is a plethora of
Perl scripts on the web, but I haven't been able to find a python one.
I'm thinking of using it as an external method in Zope if possible.

any help or pointers are greatly appreciated!

.a