Tkinter & misc. question (follow-up)

Lemniscate d_blade8 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:49:01 EST 2002

Okay, I've done some more research and found a reference to having a
cursor point to an xbm.  I feel like a total tool, but how exactly do
I do that in Tkinter?  Do I just plug in something like:
<code>
cursor = "\xbmimages\myimage.xbm"
</code>

If I have to, I suppose I try to get by like this, but is there anyway
to get a non-xbm format in the same way (for example, use a bmp).  I
already installed PIL (I've been 'requested' to put all sorts of
images into my program) but only learned enough to get by so far.
Normally, I would just work my way through it, but I need to make a
report soon on what I can do and what I can't.  Thanks a lot.