Unregister Com Component

Matze mathiasfritsch at gmx.de
Sun Jan 27 10:00:28 EST 2002

I try to update an com - component that i registered running a script
that has
if __name__ == '__main__':
    import win32com.server.register
    win32com.server.register.UseCommandLine(myserver)
in the PythonWin Ide. I can unregister the Component succesfully with
C:\PROJECTS\PYTHON>python myserver.py --unregister
Unregistered: myserver.vers1
But the problem is if I change the content of myserver.py after that
and register the component the old unchanged component is registered.
I gave the new Version an new clsid and I can see the new clsid in the
registry in hkey_classes_root\myserver.vers1 and
kkey_local_machine\software\classes\myserver.vers1. Any ideas what
went wrong?

Mat