wxPython and overloading wxTextCtrl

Vadim Zeitlin zeitlin at seth.lpthe.jussieu.fr
Mon Jan 28 12:46:37 EST 2002

On 25 Jan 2002 05:16:24 -0800, Doug Farrell <writeson at earthlink.net> wrote:
> so that I can have my derived class handle the OnSetFocus() event and
> have the control automatically select and highlight the current text
> in the control when the user moves to that control. This is the
> behavior of most, if not all, windows programs.

 And this is how wxTextCtrl should already behave anyhow. If it doesn't do it
for you this would be a bug - please report it (don't forget to give the
details, i.e. does it happen in the demo? if not, how to reproduce it and
which Windows version do you have).

 Regards,
VZ
--
GCS/GM d? H+ s++:-- p2 au--- a- w+ v C+++ UBLS+++ P- L++ N++ E--- W++++ M? V--
-po+ R++ G`` !tv b+++ D--- e++++ u++ h--- f+ r++ n- y?