wxpython parameter to EVT_MENU func

Thomas Schultz tom at tonic.de
Wed Jan 23 12:56:45 EST 2002

Thanx a lot Hans

I'll try your code, in the meantime I used a workaround with

def __init__(self, parent, log):
        global grid # makes the grid accessable for all modules
	  grid = SimpleGrid(self, log)

but maybe this can invoke memory problems

Thomas

Am 23.01.2002, 18:07:06, schrieb Hans Nowak <wurmy at earthlink.net> zum Thema
Re: wxpython parameter to EVT_MENU func: