Spaces in object attribute

Cesar Douady cesar.douady at asim.lip6.fr
Thu Jan 10 10:49:07 EST 2002

In article <a1kaig$ra2ih$1 at ID-11957.news.dfncis.de>, "Emile van Sebille"
<emile at fenx.com> wrote:

> 1
> 1
>
> Do people really write programs that use this?  I'm not looking to
> change it, just understand why I got bit by it.  ;-)

Would you find it crasy to write :

someVariable      .myAttr = ...
someLongerVariable.myAttr = ...
(sorry if it does not appear aligned, I used a fixed font when writing
code)

I often do that when the 2 assignments are semantically related.