Autocoding >Re: "Introduction to Ethics",

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at acm.org
Mon Jan 28 00:45:56 EST 2002

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:
> Christopher Browne wrote:
>> Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:

>> > I dug up pieces of the sordid history with the Amiga newsgroup,
>> > but I didn't find evidence that they actually drove him out.  Do
>> > you have any details on how that process worked, or are you just
>> > guessing?

>> I'm merely guessing, based on the consideration that discussion
>> moved, and that there's presumably some sort of "why."

> Damn!  "Those who fail to learn from history.... "  ;-)

Well, there's a tremendously entertaining option, available: Write a
"flamebot" _in the VIC language_.

That would have the fabulously wonderful characteristic of _intense
irony_.

[How much would you want to bet that Mr. Rue might read this and not
have the faintest idea what either of us are talking about? :-)]
--
(concatenate 'string "cbbrowne" "@ntlug.org")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/spreadsheets.html