IDE for developing cross-platform GUI Windows/Linux/Mac apps

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jan 24 15:56:00 EST 2002

In article <6bd9f01b.0201231222.b230f0c at posting.google.com>,
	sameer_ at email.com (sameer) writes:
> Gustavo Niemeyer <niemeyer at conectiva.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.1011727052.11998.python-list at python.org>...
>> > Well, but since there's no wxPython binding for Macs, it doesn't fit my
>> > requirements, correct?

See some other posts, there might be alpha versions around.

> I used Boa 0.3.x on win2k...very unstable, crashed quite often.

AFAIK there never was a 0.3.x version, you probably talk about 0.0.3?
Anyway I also tried Boa-Constructor and if you want to try it you
definatly want to have a recent version and check the mailing list.
It got a lot more stable after 0.0.3.

> I haven't tried qt yet simply because on windows there is only a 30 day
> free trial version, the nonrestricted copy costs too much for me to
> afford at this time.

Note: qt is only Free Software for X11.

--
Professional Service for Free Software                   (intevation.net)
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)