Howto: creating empty modules?

Ville Vainio vvainio at karhu.tp.spt.fi
Thu Jan 10 08:04:50 EST 2002

huaiyu at gauss.almadan.ibm.com (Huaiyu Zhu) writes:

> another.  Assuming there is no reason not to use 'import config', I would
> just create an empty file config.py and use 'import config' in both modules.

There is a reason: I don't want to read any files. I tend to use
'import config' in the initial revision to get the config, then
execfile some other configuration files in the associated modules NS
to override defaults. In the end, I want to get rid of
config.py. Therefore, I need to create such a thing myself.

I found out how in the other posts in this thread.

--
Ville Vainio - http://www.tp.spt.fi/~vvainio - ICQ #115524762
 Wild geese have no intention to cast a reflection