transliteration in Python

Giorgi Lekishvili gleki at gol.ge
Mon Jan 7 18:45:19 EST 2002

Thank you all!

I'm intending to add another module to the encodings dir, which'd contain
the hash for the Georgian, and later to Armenian alphabets.

What is my intention is to make a totally free on-line translit a-la
www.cifirica.ru (realized in php) performed in Python, for Georgian instead
of Russian.

I would very much appreciate if  someone provides me with an example scripts
, say, for Russian (as I am fluent also in Russian).

Thank you beforeheads.

Best wishes,
Giorgi

PS. Last but FAR not least! Let me wish all the best to all orthodox
christians for this Christmass!!!
As you may know, many othodox churches still use Julian calendar.