Python IDEs

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jan 30 06:12:19 EST 2002

Erno Kuusela <erno-news at erno.iki.fi> writes:

> In article <pan.2002.01.30.00.13.14.333882.8222 at spooks.mi5.gov.uk>,
> david <dave at spooks.mi5.gov.uk> writes:

> || Emacs.
> | komodo is good from activestate
>
> unfortunately it's not open source.

Can we not have the editor argument *again*, please?  We've had it
many, many times in the last sixth months alone.  Please see google
groups for more information.

Cheers,
M.

--
  Just put the user directories on a 486 with deadrat7.1 and turn the
  Octane into the afforementioned beer fridge and keep it in your