Anyone looking to hire a Python/C++ developer?

maxm maxm at mxm.dk
Thu Jan 3 06:34:35 EST 2002

From: "Paul Boddie" <paul at boddie.net>

> [Relocate to Norway?]

> > What are the taxes like?<g>

> If you need to ask, you probably don't want to know. ;-)

I don't think they are that bad in Norway, since we here in Denmark
graciously offerede them the part of the North Sea that was choke full of
oil. ;-)

But in Denmark it's close to 80% including VAT and other more hidden taxes!
Depending on how much you earn off course. But as a software developer you
earn enough that the high taxes kick in.

So lets please not talk more about taxes here. I get depressed :-(

regards Max M