Revised suggestion

Daniel Dittmar daniel.dittmar at sap.com
Thu Jan 17 11:22:52 EST 2002

> Here's the idea in a nutshell:
> 1.  Let .next()  take an optional argument
> 2.  Have yield return that value to the generator.

1. You should give at least one example where this new feature would be
useful
2. It feels queer to me because the parameter to .next () doesn't influence
this call, but rather the next one

> 5.  Something similar can already be achieved by passing the data in via
> global (yuck) variables.
3. Something similar can already be achieved by making the generator a
method of an object. Then you can control the generator through the object.

Daniel