stackless python

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 19:05:44 EST 2002

>No, I no longer think so.
>It has to be shrunk down to the capabilities needed.
>Having continuations where one-shot continuations (aka frames with
>state) are sufficient is not healthy.
>I've been thinking of this since a year now, and finally Guido
>convinced me.

It'll be misfortunate if all access to continuations goes away.
Will your library at least allow the ability ot manipulate them
through C extension functions? I would highly suggest that you
offer this. It leaves continuation code to the experts and is
highly dissuasive to the casual user, which would mean in practice
very little of the labyrnthine code which use of continuations
results in.

C//