Autocoding project proposal.

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Tue Jan 29 23:48:46 EST 2002

>But who would have the most trouble grasping what I've been presenting
>but those who have been programmed to think in...

Why are you spending your time telling us how we _think_? Why are you
telling us about _us_? Why is it you feel the need to lecture about
how you _perceive the universe_ instead of actually engaging the world
in some way? Why is it you attempt to elicit our _approval_ for the
vision in your mind's eye? Why is it you think you should proselytize
about your _grandiose plans_?

C//