Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 21:42:51 EST 2002

On 28-Jan-02 13:26:36 David Masterson <dmaster at synopsys.com> wrote:

>These are the things you'll need to take into account in developing a
>new language (or get others to help you develop it).

Well since the VIC is not a language I don't suppose I need be concerned
about such things as the things you presented.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<