[gush] ZODB, you rock!

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Thu Jan 17 21:13:06 EST 2002

Richard Jones <rjones at ekit-inc.com> writes:
> I've just played with the ZODB in standalone mode (from zodb.sf.net) and it
> rocks! Kudos to all the people involved in developing it and then splitting
> it from Zope.

Note that the StandaloneZODB module in the cvs.zope.org repository is
much more up-to-date than the zodb.sf.net code, with lots of bug fixes
and 2.2 compatibility changes.  As soon as someone at Zope Corp. makes
a tarball (hint, hint), I'll be taking my old distribution offline.

--amk                                                  (www.amk.ca)
Do you know he has an excellent brain, that man... though a little
pedestrian. But oh dear, what a bore the fellow is!
    -- The Master, describing the Doctor, in "The Time Monster"