Names of function's args?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Jan 29 10:13:00 EST 2002

"vigasinus" <vi at rial.net> writes:

> --- In python-list at y..., Michael Hudson <mwh at p...> wrote:
>
> > > Hello, All

> > > How to get them outside of a function?
>
> > f.func_code.co_varnames[:f.func_code.co_argcount]
> >
> > Is that what you meant?
> Yes. Great thanks for your answer!

Pleasure.  Remember to watch for *- and **-style arguments; examine
the func_code.co_flags to see if they're present (I'm afraid I can't
remember whether they're included in co_argcount -- I don't think so).

Cheers,
M.

--
 "Sturgeon's Law (90% of everything is crap) applies to Usenet."
 "Nothing guarantees that the 10% isn't crap, too."