Submiting bugs at SF problem (was new.instancemethod problem in 2.2)

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Jan 14 08:08:10 EST 2002

>>> Pedro Rodriguez wrote

> >> Done and bug submited,
> >> but I didn't notice this requirement in sf-faq.html (maybe adding a 6.3
> >> What do I need to submit a bug ?
> >
> Sorry I wasn't clear. You are right about the "per-project" requirement.
> I was just pointing to the
>     "Python @ SourceForge - Frequently Asked Questions"
>     http://python.sourceforge.net/sf-faq.html
> Which doesn't state this requirement in section 6. Bug reporting .

Martin's added this now:

6.1.:
Q: Where can I submit/view bugs for Python?
A:
The Python project uses SourceForge's bug tracking facility. Go to
http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?group_id=5470 for all bug management needs.
You will need to create a SourceForge account for yourself before
submitting the first bug report; anonymous reports have been disabled
since it was too difficult to get in contact with submitters.