* separated values

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Tue Jan 15 21:07:17 EST 2002

mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no (Magnus Lie Hetland) writes:
> Indeed. I actually think the standard lib is enough of a morass when
> it comes to XML... I wish there were something "for dummies" (like me)
> there. I mean, you have several viable "dummy" solutions (like

Agreed.  Now that I'm actually trying to do more significant projects
with PyXML, I'm finding irritating little rough edges that will need
to be fixed.  Nothing major, just small omissions and
incompatibilities that require ugly workarounds.

--amk                                                  (www.amk.ca)
A family meeting, eh, Destiny? You haven't redecorated in the last 300
years, I see. Oh well. And *still* wearing basic grey...
    -- Desire, in SANDMAN: "Season of Mists", episode 0