MD5 checksum for a file ?

Gerhard Häring gh_pythonlist at gmx.de
Wed Jan 23 21:39:17 EST 2002

Le 24/01/02 à 01:04, Courageous écrivit:

> >Somebody have a sample script to make a md5 from a file or to check if the
> >md5 is equal ??
>
> Somewhere on the net there is a C version of this that is really blazing
> fast. I used it a while back. Written directly on top of the RSA implementation
> or some such.

Yeah, I know. It is GPL'ed, though. As a training project for learning
Boost.Python, I wrote a C++ version that uses OpenSSL's hashing
algorithms, among which are md5 and sha:

    http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/VitaminP/index.html

Gerhard
--
This sig powered by Python!
Außentemperatur in München: 5.9 °C      Wind: 4.2 m/s