os.startfile()

maximilianscherr MaximilianScherr at T-Online.de
Thu Jan 17 09:03:53 EST 2002

sorry, it's just a simple test program:

import os

os.rename(...)
os.startfile(...)
os.rename(...) <- doesn't rename because it exits after starting the
file

how can i keep my script running in the background while i start the
file, so that i can rename after starting it?

Thanks,

Max

--- In python-list at y..., "Chris Gonnerman" <chris.gonnerman at n...>