[Q] How to use IDLE in redhat

Young-Jin Lee ylee12 at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 10 12:53:18 EST 2002

It worked, but it is still not what I wanted.
After building idle, I could use idle in the /usr/lib/python2.2/Tools/idle
directory. For example, when I tried "python2 idle.py" in my home directory,
I got "python2: can't open file 'idle.py'. I think I might modify
$PYTHONPATH shell variable. Could anybody tell me the way to do it?
Thanks in advance.

YJ