Compiling pyd II

KNS kseergobin at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 16 18:04:57 EST 2002

X-No-archive:yes

As noted in a earlier post, I'm not certain about the compilation of pyd
files.  I am aware that pyds are renamed dlls, though I'm unsure of the
settings when compiling under MSVC.  In an attempt to compile _grabscreen
(effbot.org/pil) the resulting dll was several times larger than the one
supplied for a previous version of python.  More important is that python
returns the error "module could not be found".  I could easily install the
previous version of python but would like to understand what I'm doing
wrong.