Python and UTF-8

Giorgi Lekishvili gleki at gol.ge
Wed Jan 2 19:43:03 EST 2002

Just a related topic:

I have a similar problem:

I would like to make an online service enabling to recode latin letters
into the georgian alphabet (quite independent, one of the 14 existing
ones).

What I know are the the georgian encoding, see e.g.,
http://www.paratype.com/default.asp?page=/library/languag/codepages.html?ncoding=17

and the rules the latin characters are to be substituted by the georgian
ones.

What I do not know is the way I can forse Python to print the octals in
the right manner...

I am affraid that this question is not for this group... If so, please,
accept my appologoes:(

Best wishes,
Giorgi