Autocoding project proposal.

Sam Holden sholden at pgrad.cs.usyd.edu.au
Mon Jan 28 22:50:33 EST 2002

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:42:53 GMT, Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote:
>On 28-Jan-02 07:05:55 phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>>On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:16:49 GMT, Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net>
>
>>>What happen to the rest of my comment?
>
>>It's normal couresy on Usenet not to quote more than necessary.
>
>You are trolling Phil and we all know it. The sum total of all your
>comments shows an intent to not onl be negatve but to instigate it.
>
>Taking something out of context and then commenting in a manner that is
>not supportive of the full comment is an act of intentional dishonesty.
>
>So know I know who you are. Your intent is to hinder, not help.

You are coming across (at least to me) as very paranoid. Trimming is common
usenet courtesy. Replying to only a small portion of a longer post is
common practice.

Phil Hunt has good history of informative posts and interesting discussions,
as well as listening to others and being (at least to me) honest in his posts.

Of course everyone else knows that anyway, and can plainly see your usenet
history which is quite different shall we say.

--
Sam Holden