XML Pickler? (fwd)

Gerhard Häring gh_pythonlist at gmx.de
Fri Jan 4 23:43:48 EST 2002

Le 04/01/02 à 15:54, Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters écrivit:
> |This might sound like a crazy question... but has anyone written a
> |"Pickle" module that (sort of) converts a class to XML?  Or at least
> |the class data?
>
> Yeah, me:
>
>     http://gnosis.cx/download/xml_pickle.py
>
> Btw. It is definitely worth checking Vaults of Parnassus when looking
> for a special purpose module like this.  Not everyone puts their
> resources there, but a quite substantial number of Python projects live
> there:
>
>     http://www.vex.net/parnassus/apyllo.py

As is the relevant category at dmoz.org:

http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Python/Modules

I'll shortly add the xml_pickle module there.

directory.google.com. AltaVista, AOL et al also use dmoz.org data.

I'll also mention again that everybody can submit their (or other's)
pages there and I'll review and add it.

Btw. if your're listed in dmoz.org your page will get a better Google
ranking, too :-)

Gerhard
--
mail:   gerhard <at> bigfoot <dot> de       registered Linux user #64239
web:    http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/    OpenPGP public key id 86AB43C0